Welcome to Superfish Swim Club
SUPERFISH Swim Club (SSC) is an independent, registered Swim Club run by volunteers and parents of the children who participate and founded, hosted and sponsored by Andrew Baildon’s Superfish Swim Schools. Our club gives children a chance to compete in a low-pressure environment, learn how to race and if they choose, compete in swimming carnivals, whilst having heaps of fun.
Perfect for the novice swimmer; our youngest members are 4 years old up to swimmers of 16. Our Club nights allow children to compete against themselves to improve their times. Times are recorded each swimming club night and swimmers improve their times throughout the season.
Superfish Swim Club is very proud to be sponsored and supported by Commonwealth Games Medallist and Olympian Andrew Baildon and Andrew’s Swimming Schools, and located at Superfish Swim School Pacific Pines and Superfish Swim School Benowa but children from any swim school are invited to join our club – everyone is welcome!
NEW SEASON 2021/2022 SEASON KICKS OFF SEPTEMBER 2021!
Frequently Asked Questions
YES! We frequently welcome swimmers from other swim schools.
Please email the club registrar on firstname.lastname@example.org and request a transfer by providing your child’s details and previous club name, or alternatively contact your previous club registrar and ask them to process to online transfer.
Club nights are run from September to April, concluding with our annual Superfish Club Championships. Club nights are scheduled on alternating Friday nights and dates area available on our members only private facebook group.
YES! We are registered for Fair Play Vouchers which can be redeemed for registration/membership fees. If you would like to join using a Fair Play Voucher, please contact the registrar Tahnee Roberts who will process your membership. Unfortunately, these vouchers cannot be redeemed for swimming lessons through the Superfish Swim School.
Through the Australian Sports Foundation, Superfish Swim Club is currently working towards raising funds to purchase:
Short term/immediate $5,000
- Sports equipment for dry land training – skip ropes, medicine balls and resistance bands
- Provide new equipment – fins, goggles, finger and hand paddles particularly for squad swimmers
- Ribbons and trophies for annual Club Championships to encourage and reward all efforts and abilities
- Support an annual membership drive to encourage new members and boost participation in a grassroots community sport
- portable electronic timing equipment – will improve efficiency and time, and provide more accuracy
Long term $5,000
- workshop to support Beyond the Black Line and associated mental health issues
- coaching clinics to include nutrition and rest particularly for school age children dealing with issues around image, social media and peer pressure
- development clinics to include hire 50m pool lanes with a focus on all strokes, diving and turns
- ability to attract mentors such as Australian representative swimmers and local talent to inspire and encourage emerging athletes
Donations of $2 or more are 100% tax deductible.
Heaps of fun.
With thanks to our Platinum Sponsor:
With thanks to our supporters:
The “Andrew Baildon’s Superfish Swim Club” name and logo are intellectual property trademarks owned by B A Management (Qld) Pty Ltd t/a Baildon Group and Superfish Swim Schools.